Enlightened ones

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

How do you like me now...

Feels funny to be back.

I don't know what bought me back exactly....

Anyways, lots has happened since my last post. I could do a recap but it would take forever and I'll still miss out stuff so....fresh start.

Let's start with pinning this moment in time....
- Favourite songs as of this moment 
(been long since I listened to anything...my wife has the same complaint! lol)

- Can't wait for
- Updates on RL
  • Daughter had her birthday yesterday. She is 7 now and she is a pataakha, ma shaa Allah.
  • Usama is planning to go for the CMU Botball competition in July.
  • Wife and son travelled internationally alone for the first time since his birth to Dubai. Had some quality time with my daughter. I hope she did too!
  • Other sister is halfway through Szabist. Doing her internship right now. Poor company!
  • Brother cleared his FRCPS. How? That's what he said too!
  • Been one year since I joined QF. I am part of the Qatar National Library. Another good organization just willed itself to be destroyed!
  • Met Habib after 7 years! His children have grown. Too bad, he hasn't!
  • Met Asim after  a long time. Almost 15 years!! 
  • Playing LoL a lot these days. Not getting any better!
Latest addiction
  • Whatsapp
  • 9gag



More later.....

No comments: